Wednesday, May 8, 2013

A Trip to the Lone Star.........part 2.0

We had a wonderful time in Daingerfield.....it is so nice to go and relax and enjoy the nature.  Mom treated us like royalty (as always).  We were very sad to go, but we must move on and visit with more family.  Next stop.......Longview.  Dad moved into a new office during the first of the year and we have heard all about the work he has done.  We had to visit!
I don't know if he owns a sprinkler business or is a farmer???
Lot's of tomatoes!!!


Marie had to show Neana all the bridesmaid goodies...


We got to meet Anniston Grace Dooley.
It was nice to visit with Grandbet at Summer Meadows...




Neana practiced some church hymns for us...We got the real show on Sunday at church...


Sister and Brother got lots of work outs!   Look at how pooped they were!  We missed Poohnastic...



Neana had never seen such......We got carbed up before our big bike rally!



20 miles, here I come!



On your mark, get set, GO!



Dad and I did 40 miles!!! I could barely walk the next day.



It was hard to pack up and head back to WA.
'Til next time....see ya TEJAS!!!

3 comments:

  1. Ahh love those Tuckers... I am experiencing continued raised bed garden evny. Neana is too cute and Grandbet is lookin' supah fly! That picture of CT in the kitchen looks like part of a TV cooking show. And that's got to be one of my all time favorite pictures of Marie - OH Lord Jesus! Can't believe you crazy kids did that bike ride! Way to go Connor and Rusty on 40 miles!! Color me impressed, and hey, let me go get you a COLD POP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret you know Connor doesn't drink those little red cans anymore! I'm impressed with all your activity too. Great post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy that you two had a great visit to Tejas! You really deserved it :) You always remember to take such wonderful pictures too!

    ReplyDelete