Friday, September 20, 2013

Flippn'

Buy low and sell high.....right?  I have made a couple bike purchases in the last few weeks.  I have been lucky in that I haven't had to do any work to the bikes......just buy and resell.  I found these from a local guy who has lots of other bikes.  I hope to keep working with him in the future.  I have also bought some classic parts from him and sold on Ebay. 

1977 Suzuki GS 400
1979 Kawasaki KZ 650


I just picked up this bike a few days ago.  I'm not going to flip this one quick.  I would like to bring it back to life because it's such a classic.  It's a 1976 Honda CB 750 Super Sport.  It's a one owner bike with 7500K on the odometer. 

My new motorcycle carrier...it's nice not dragging a trailer.

1 comment:

  1. My favorite picker... at it again. BKG is the place to be if you want a good looking bike...and a sexy mechanic. :)

    ReplyDelete