Friday, April 12, 2013

Gone Like the Wind

Today is a day that BKG hasn't seen since it opened it's doors in late September 2012.....an empty garage!!!  Wednesday I sold the CB750 and yesterday the CB450 Nighthawk went away.  I don't know what to do now?  I guess I can clean my tools and organize the garage for the next fleet of two-wheelers.
Empty...but still a mess.
Oh.....I forgot about the garden.  The plastic came in weeks ago.  Last night I decided it was time to wrap the hoop garden to get the soil cooking.  I sorted my seeds and came up with a game plan for planting.  I will let the soil heat up for a few days. If all goes well Sunday with be the day!  Let's hope!
Looks at that black soil....
This bed should grow good maters!

There should be plenty of crops at the end of our tunnel...
All wrapped up...
The hops are reaching for the sky...
I'll let you know how Sunday goes.

Farmer Willie....signing off!

1 comment:

  1. Farmer, mechanic, chef, handy-man, comedian, the list goes on and on! A man of many, many talents. Can't wait to squeeze my fave BIL next week :)

    ReplyDelete