Saturday, April 13, 2013

Catch my breath...

Addicted to the love I found
Heavy heart, now a weightless cloud
Making time for the ones that count
I'll spend the rest of my time
Laughing hard with the windows down
Leaving footprints all over town
Keeping faith, karma comes around
I will spend the rest of my life
Catching my breath, letting it go...

Life seems to throw so many things my way. How can a girl who loves a quiet life have so much noise? I am grateful and blessed for it all. But, this weekend has been great for just catching up and catching my breath. So, here are some pics from my life over the last few weeks.
Last photo of Mom in her Ohio house... Here we come NC!
Dad looking really good after leaving the hospital and arriving at his rehab facility.  Keep up the good work Pops.
So honored to get to see Mama Karen in action with Leo Richard. He is a little doll...and she is beautiful!
I was the first non-family member to hold this little miracle.
The move to NC was eventful to say the least...it was great to sit down for Mom's first meal in her new/old home.
Winnie was exhausted from all of the work... Grandmother would be ashamed!
Several visits with our Sr. Loves... Granddaddy is always good for a laugh!  He threw his hat on backwards and put up his dukes for Mags. It was adorable and hilarious.
I LOVE MY LOVES!!
Back home... visiting our goat friends.
Simple home-cooked meals make me happy.
The cats first chance to get outdoors since December.  With all of their medical bills, I was hesitant to even try.  But, a little fresh air now and then will be good for them.
Beau's new chickens sure have grown fast since I last saw them!
Worked in Seattle for a week... beautiful boats and water everywhere.
Glad to be home with Connor (aka: Willie, the Farmer, the BKG owner/mechanic, Mr. GQ, cat whisperer, chef, etc.) this weekend. He helps me see the beauty in everything.

2 comments:

  1. Is that a Cream of Sum Yun Gai soup???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret, inappropriate. Haha. Love the post, i hop amber and i can post soon! We're long overdue

    ReplyDelete