Sunday, March 3, 2013

March... Be filled with Joy

...from my favorite Seester.
 Our March came in like a lion!  On Friday, we finally closed on our refinance for our little house in Durham. After about a year of intensive effort, it feels really good to be done with that!  And spring was definitely in the air with a little sun every day this weekend.  We went on long walks each afternoon and just enjoyed life this weekend.
Sweet neighbor Beau-bug got some new chicks....
Special cats doing special-ed antics all weekend long...
We told Eno... "if it fits it ships... shape up or ship out!"
So, he got busy reading a motorcycle manual so he can help out in Busted Knuckle Garage. He usually has a busted nose...so that will fit in nicely.
 Certain birthday girl eating lots of birthday food...
"I think I will just get plain fat!"
After Connor witnessed that atrocious breakfast, he made me a delicious and healthy dinner. :)
 We received a lot of birthday love from all of our family and friends this weekend...
Flowers from Ceci-mom
Flowers from Sweet Daryl

...so in closing, we share it right back with all of you.
'Cause, Ho Hey, I belong to you...You belong to me... You're my sweetheart.
We have Stubborn Love for all of you!
Delicious ...from Aunt Pat. Oh my!


1 comment:

  1. "If it fits, it ships," but I think that box was bulging!! LOVE those baby chicks and cute Beau! So glad you got lots of love and could indulge in some tasty-goodness on your birthday... Also this morning I realized you kind of got a second "golden birthday" this year! FYI that's the year you turn the same age as your birthday date (3 years old on the 3rd was your original). 33 on 3/3!!

    ReplyDelete