Thursday, February 14, 2013

Hope for Happy Hearts

 Valentine's Day... My favorite holiday. I love hearts. I love pink and red and purple and all variations therein. I LOVE love. I have such hope that hearts around the world could be happy and full of love and kindness. Not just one day...but someday...all day....everyday...forever and always.
Gorgeous tulips...homemade chocolate covered strawberries!

So, while my inclination towards Valentine's Day is not romantic in its raw form, that doesn't mean that I don't like the romance of the day too.  I mean, how could I not? Let me tell you (for the millionth time!) that I am married to the most wonderful, fantastical, deliciously sweet man in the world. Sorry, Ladies (and gents!)... He's taken!
So hot.
 We agreed to not do anything...but Connor can't resist treating me like the most special girl in the world. I walked in the door to find so much beauty...
Yes... that is homemade pasta hanging on the back of the chair... and a cat eating on the table.
I don't even drink...but he got me some Pink Bubbly Moscato... how could I say no?
Homemade lobster ravioli in a tarragon cream sauce, avocado/pistachio salad, yeast rolls...
 We went for a little lover's stroll. It was a gorgeous night and it wasn't raining; miracles never cease!
We are finishing the night up with our Grey's Anatomy date and this enticing dessert...
Chocolate teardrop (filled with chocolate mousse)
 As long as he loves me... we could be starving; we could be homeless; we could be broke... and I would still have hope for happy hearts around the world.

1 comment:

  1. As long as you love me, I'll be your platinum, I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold!

    Can't help but love that dang Beiber song...

    Love you and CT so much - and love your awesome love story. He's a heck of a catch... and my SEESTER is, too. xoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete