Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Here she is......Meet Ellie!

Here she is folks!  41 years young Honda CB500K.  This is my finest work to date.  A complete frame off restoration.  You name it and it was probably repaired, restored, or re-fabricated.  I purchased this bike last summer from a neighbor.  It just sat in his front yard for a few seasons.  I finally caught up on my other projects and started this bike late in the winter.  It really came together a lot quicker than I ever expected and sold even quicker.  Monday it went to her new home.  Here are a few pictures I took and had an semi-professional photographer touch up.  I submitted to a popular motorcycle website......I'm hoping they do a feature on her.
Clean power plant...
I love the vintage Honda wing...
Digital speedometer.....very sleek design.
Truly a street tracker....
Before and after.....quite a change.

3 comments:

  1. DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG That bike is almost as good-looking as the handy man who fixed her up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy sheite, Connor, your bike worksmanship just keeps getting better and better. I know you like to call yourself a turdpolisher, but that is some truly beautiful work you've done. Someday I hope the KZ looks half that good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work, Willie! A great looking bike indeed!

    ReplyDelete