Monday, June 8, 2015

Choosing LOVE... Everyday, every way... every year!

Can you believe they're still together??
Another blissful year has past... I still need to pinch myself when I wake up and see my sweet Connor by my side! Our 6th anniversary was simple and perfect...It was exactly the kind of weekend we LOVE. We went to a big junk/garage sale, listened to music, tested out some river fishing (well, I tested out the riverbank for sun rays), watched a movie/made dinner, baked cookies, washed/cleaned the cars, weeded/gardened, grilled, went out for ice cream, reminisced about our sweet past... and dreamed about the promising days to come!
The only fish I want to catch.
Seriously...this was the big catch of the day!
Love these babies! 
I'll spare you all the pictures of delicious food we have been making...this was our anniversary breakfast. We got to enjoy it outside in the sun. <3
ALWAYS and FOREVER.



1 comment: