Sunday, July 14, 2013

Happy Birthday to Margaret!

I was just a teensy bit possessive of my little sister.
I decided to do a late night post so my semester has something to remind her how much I/we lovez her when she wakes up and reads her blogs...
A birthday with WCT...

...always feels great!
Still possessive of my sweet seester.
An old favorite... with the floppy-eared H-bomb.
Wishing I could take you to the beach and share a cold pop with you right now.

I could look through pictures and go down memory lane for days on end.  I could post a million blogs.  But, no picture or blog would ever capture her beauty.  She is the very bestest of the best.  Happy Birthday Margaret!

1 comment:

  1. Awww man, thank you, sweet semester and favorite brother in law! I love you guys... Wish we could have a cold pop and some barbeque together!! Too bad about working on birthdays - Ain't nobody got time fo' that!

    ReplyDelete